Reviews

A (2) C (2) F (1) G (2) J (1) K (1) M (3) P (2) R (1) S (2)

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Pearl Trilogy by Arianne Richmonde

The Pearl Trilogy (The Pearl Trilogy, #1-3)The Pearl Trilogy by Arianne Richmonde
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

4.5 out of 5 Stars!!!


Warning: This review contains some very HOT content!!! 18 years+ recommended.

I am so glad I was able to read these as a bundle, and not have to wait. Otherwise, I think I might have had a coronary!
If you like 50 shades of Grey and the Bared to You series, you are ABSOLUTELY going to LOVE The Pearl Trilogy. They are addictive, heart-pounding, suspenseful, sexy, and change-your-panties-steamy!!!

I loved that Pearl was not a twenty-something young inexperienced girl. But rather a forty year old divorcee who had been in a dry spell for over two years that she referred to as "the desert". Like most women she believed the magical MO (multiple orgasm) was a lovely myth. That is until she meets Alexander.

Alexader Chevalier is an Alph Male in a very good way. Wise beyond his years. At twenty-five, he is a driven self-made billionare, who owns the Internet company HookedUp, a dating site with a "Twitter" feel. He is serious book boyfriend material.

Their age difference did not seem odd while reading like I originally imagined. They complimented each other very well. You got the sense that they were destined for each other. Although, they had to overcome many internal and external forces.

"I know you, Pearl. I know that if you don't spend the rest of your days with me you won't be truly happy. I don't mean to sound conceited saying that but deep inside me, I feel exactly the same way. If we can't be together we'll both go through life half dead. Without you, I feel like my flame has been snuffed out. Without you I am half the person I should be."

The entire trilogy is super steamy. There were A LOT of fan-yourself HOT scenes!!

"I'm going to fuck you now like you deserve, you greedy little girl. You want my cock? All of it?"

"Please," I cry. "It's so big it scares me, though."

"Too big for you? Too big for your tight little pearlette? It's so tight. Like a virgin. I think it needs to be ripped open by my big cock. I think it needs that."

HOLY-SMOKES!!!!! Alexander is such a dirty talker. I loved every minute of it.

The music that accompanies the series is unique and adds so much depth to the story. There is an entire playlist for you to enjoy while reading it.

So if you are jonesing for an erotic read that will keep you on edge, hot and bothered, with an amazing love story. I highly recommend The Pearl Trilogy.

*Review by Yari*

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment